Are you looking for a life-changing way to tame frizzy hair? Here’s your solution
Frizzy hair is a big problem: you never know how to tame it and any attempt is pointless.
But what if you could kiss frizzy hair good-bye and win back control? Goldwell’s Kerasilk Keratin Treatment is a premium service that will surely help you with that.
What is Kerasilk Keratine Treatment?
The Kerasilk Keratin Treatment is a service that provides long-lasting transformation into perfectly smooth, shine and soft hair for up to 3–5 months. The secret is a high-performing Technology called KeraShape.
How Kerasilk Keratin Treatment works?
- High-performing KeraShape Technology actively interacts with the hair’s structure
- During the Keratin Treatment it penetrates into the hair and creates new keratin bonds to re-shape the hair structure
- The surface is long-lasting smoothened and softened.
What are the main Kerasilk Keratin Treatment’s steps?
The treatment consists of numerous steps and these are the main ones:
- Shampoo with Keratin and Liquid Silk that gently clean and prepare the hair for the Keratin Treatment;
- Application of Keratin Smooth and Shape formula with Thermal-active KeraShape Technology that transforms unmanageable, wavy/curly and frizzy hair into long-lasting smooth and soft hair like silk;
- Application of heat in the form of a blow dry followed by flat iron;
- Shampoo again and applying a special Finishing Cream Serum that seals in the effect of the Kerasilk Keratin Treatment and minimises odour. It also provides heat protection.
Does Goldwell keratin have Formaldehyde?
NO! It’s a formaldehyde-free formula, meaning it’s very gentle on your hair and scalp and there’s no more heavily irritating smell during the treatment.
Is it safe to do Kerasilk Keratin treatment while pregnant?
The product packaging doesn’t indicate that it’s safe to use during pregnancy; However, we asked Goldwell Head Office multiple times and they always reassured us that it’s completely safe.
We would advise you though that you wait until the second trimester with your treatment, especially if you are sensitive for smells.
What you should NOT expect from this treatment
It will not make your curly or wavy hair completely straight – you see, it’s not a straightening treatment, rather a smoothing treatment.
However, by applying heat (hair dryer or hair straightener) you’ll find it much easier to create a straight hairstyle because your hair will be manageable and your waves controllable.
Can Kerasilk Keratin Treatment affect hair colouring?
The treatment may make your hair colour turn 1 or 2 shades lighter. That’s especially true when your hair is chemically treated (e.g. coloured or bleached).
It’s best to wait 2 weeks after the treatment to re-apply your colour again and from then on, it’s normally back to the usual colour routine.
Interested? Book a free consultation with us!
Source of content and images: www.goldwell.co.uk