A new addition to our mani menu: Paraffin wax treatment. Here’s why you may want to try it next time you visit us.
Paraffin wax stimulates blood circulation and softens and soothes the skin.
- First, your manicurist sanitises your hands.
- Then, after checking the temperature of the wax, your therapist immerses your hand in the wax multiple times.
- Next, your hands are wrapped in plastic and placed in warm mitts.
- After 15 minutes, the wax and bags are removed.
- Your manicurist performs a refreshing hand massage and finishes off with a pampering hand cream.
Apart from the cosmetic benefits, paraffin wax also acts like a form of heat therapy and can help increase blood flow, relax muscles, and decrease joint stiffness. If your hands feel tired after a long day at work, pop in for a paraffin wax treatment, takes only 20 minutes, or use it as an add-on to your regular manicure for a bit of additional pampering.
The ultimate manicure experience isn’t complete without a paraffin wax treatment.