In the uncertain times we are in, it is difficult to plan anything, let alone to plan a visit to a salon to get our hair or beauty needs sorted. But we know and understand that for many of us it is important to look sharp and feel good. Therefore, we compiled here a list of services that have long-lasting results, so that if another lockdown comes, there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
Low maintenance hair services
- To have long lasting, smooth hair, opt for Goldwell’s Kerasilk Keratin Treatment and forget about the frizz for 3-5 months.
- For low-maintenance colour, try Balayage (you can make your hair look more interesting and healthier, and there is no noticeable line when the hair grows back after balayage)
- Have those hair ends sorted. It’s a simple truth that ends need to be cut from time to time, if you want your hair to look nice and healthy.
Low maintenance beauty and nail services
- Eyelash and eyebrow lift & tint. The effect lasts for 4-6 weeks. You’d be surprised how beautiful your own eyelashes can look when enhanced. And unlike eyelash extensions, there is no need to refill.
- Deep cleansing facial. Most of us don’t like the sight of acne and blackhead. A deep cleansing facial treatment will help you get rid of them and you don’t need to repeat it too often if you don’t have problematic skin. If you do, it’s best to consult with the salon.
- Waxing. Get it sorted while salons are still open and forget about prickly skin just days after shaving. The effect of waxing (removing hair at the roots) lasts from 3 to 6 weeks.
- Shellac/gel nails. You may know that shellac or gel nails are more durable than normal nail varnish, but if you also opt for a low maintenance nail design, that makes the regrowth less noticeable:
We hope this will help you to consider what treatments to opt for to look sharp – for longer.
Update: 22nd December, and London went into another lockdown. We suspect that this one will take a while until eased. If there’s anything we can help you with home hair & beauty DIY, leave a comment below, or contact us here, we’d love to answer any questions you may have.