A very popular service at ours indeed: the Japanese manicure. Those who try it keep coming back for a refresh every 3-4 weeks. Here’s what it is.
An ancient Japanese technique, this manicure is about buffing nutrients deep into your nail bed to make your nails super healthy so that they shine on their own without the need for a drop of polish.
The process of a Japanese Manicure:
- First, your manicurist cleanses and shapes your nails.
- Then, your cuticles are treated.
- The manicurist continues to buff and smooth the nail plate.
- They apply a special beeswax paste and massage it into the nail plate.
- Finally, your nail plate is polished with talc powder.
- The process is finished with a nice hand massage.
Intrigued? Book an appointment, it only takes about 30 minutes to achieve absolutely beautiful, shiny nails – au naturell.