Great news: Figaro London is reopening on July 4th! Hiccup: nail and beauty services will only be allowed to resume later, when it’s deemed safe by the UK government. So for now, we’ll be pleased to open the hairdressing side of the salon – and can’t wait to welcome you back. To ensure everyone’s safety, we are going to implement new strict hygiene measures. We invite you to read the complete list in this post before going to your appointment, to make sure you are well informed of what these measures consist of. 😊
- Wear a mask. You can come to the salon with your own mask or you can purchase one in the salon.
- Keep your hands clean. Soap and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- Social distancing. There will be no waiting area in the salon to avoid close contact between clients.
- Pre-booked appointments only (no walk-ins). You can register on our waiting list by clicking here. When our calendar opens, you will be able to book your appointment online.
- You will be asked to come to your appointment alone (if possible) to facilitate social distancing.
- No drinks will be served.
- Payment will be cashless only. You will have two options: card payment or pre-payment online.
- They will wear masks, visors, gloves and aprons.
- Gloves will be changed and hands washed after every customer.
- Their availability will be limited to honour social distancing.
- They will respect the cleaning and disinfection measures below.
- They’ll be “Barbicide COVID-19” trained and certified, and will also complete the WHO’s training on how to put on and remove PPE safely.
Cleaning and disinfection
- All surfaces and work stations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. This includes furniture, door handles, light switches, etc.
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each treatment. Tools will be sterilised with a UV germicidal lamp.
- Magazines will be temporarily removed since they cannot be disinfected. This includes e-magazines for now.
- Single-use, sustainable paper towels will be used instead of our regular towels.
- All products and chairs will be cleaned and disinfected after every client.
Thank you for reading. Everyone has a role to play in this; let’s make sure we all respect these measures to provide everyone the safest experience in the salon. Our hairdressers will be there to guide you.
We cannot wait to reopen and welcome you back. Only two weeks to go! Until then, take care, stay safe. 😉