WANTED: Super-Professional Manicurist (and Pedicurist)
We are looking for an experienced and super-professional, creative manicurist to join our team of ambitious people – as soon as possible. If you can also do pedicure, even better!
We need now at least 2, ideally 3 nail technicians on our team to be able to serve our customers from morning latte till lights out, 7 days a week.
We are an independent salon in the heart of the Old Street – Barbican – Angel triangle. Our team of ambitious creatives are all professionals who appreciate the free spirited atmosphere we have, the fact that they have room for creativity and that they can test their ideas in a safe and encouraging environment.
- We believe in an honestly friendly customer service that comes from our heart.
- We believe in the importance of regular chats with our colleagues, in openness and the desire to get better.
- We believe that every single member of our team is a partner and we believe in their professional quality of work.
- We wholeheartedly believe that the combination of hard work, constructive criticism and a supportive environment helps us all to achieve common and individual goals.
- Ideas are important, but implementation is everything.
Reading this makes you say ‘Holy cow, that’s me!’:
- You love fashion and follow the latest trends of the nail industry
- Manicure and being creative is your passion which you take seriously
- You have salon experience in the UK or Europe with references
- You continuously develop yourself professionally
- You’re an honest, positive and joyous person to whom serving customers and making them happy is second nature
- You can communicate your ideas and suggestions to your customers clearly and professionally when they need help and advice
- You’re clean, tidy and you know and practise all the required hygiene measures to ensure health & safety of your customers
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues and the wellbeing of the clients
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a multi-culti environment
- You speak at least conversational English and you can build up trust and understanding easily so that the customer is at ease and feels comfortable during treatment.
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do, but you also respect that client’s time and don’t get too carried away when time’s tight.
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You’re hyper-focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up
In an ideal world, you have:
- A bit of business mindset and plan for the long run
- Existing clientele that you’d love to serve in a professional environment
- Competed at a national or international nail competition (with great achievement), or:
- Desire to compete and take part in fashion projects
The Nitty Gritty:
- We’re open to this being a rental and/or profit-share agreement
- If you can cover a few days a week only, we’d still love to hear from you
- The nail station is available right now
- If you’re just starting out as a nail technician, this is probably not the position for you – our clientele is demanding and they expect to be served very professionally and their time is also precious.
INTERESTED? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV as well as a few pictures of your work you’re really proud of by email to email@example.com.
Hurry up, we really want to hear from you.
P.S. Check us out on social media too and while you are there, give us a shout to say you’re interested: