The festive week is now really upon us – and you still have no idea what to buy for some of your loved ones this Christmas? Giftcards … but they’re so tacky – that might be your first thought, but let us explain why it could really be your life saver.
Let us guess – You’re reading on because you’re at least one of these:
- Extremely busy at work.
- Stressed & exhausted – as usual by the middle of December.
- You have absolutely no time to go shopping.
- Or let’s go even further … you hate shopping!
Honestly … we get you. But we also know that despite the above, you still want to give something personal and something special as a gift. Figaro London’s gift cards have been designed with you in mind, so sit back, relax and check this out.
We developed a customisable set of cards (think foldable cards on high-quality thick paper stock) that you can easily match to the needs and desires of him/her.
The first type of cards comes with three different fronts: One specifically for Christmas, one that suits for ladies and one for men.
When opening it up, you’ll find a beautiful quote inside by Alan Alexander Milne (hint: author of Winnie the Pooh):
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today if a gift.
That’s why we call it the Present.
A. A. Milne
Isn’t it just cute? And the next page is where you can add your personal touch to it:
Here are a few suggestions ladies would certainly appreciate as a gift:
- A wash & blow dry with head massage – always comes handy, especially if they live/work in our area.
- A refreshing and nourishing facial treatment
- A manicure – be it French manicure, shellac or gel
- A professional massage – how about full body, back and shoulders or feet?
For gents, our choice would be:
- Thomas’ special pampering package including a proper head massage, haircut, beard trimming, styling – an all-round experience.
- A facial massage – nice and relaxing.
- Manicure – gents who like to look after themselves would surely love it.
- Massage is something every man likes and appreciates.
To make the card really special (and avoid sounding like ‘I think you should get a haircut’), we could personalise the cards and write something along these lines inside:
‘This gift certificate entitles you to a superb full body massage courtesy of your loving husband.’
‘This gift certificate entitles you to a relaxing head massage and a nice hairstyle – anytime you fancy a bit of pampering, courtesy of your loving daughter.’
Don’t want to guess what they fancy???? We have the Figaro London Money Gift Card option for you:
With three amounts to choose from or combine: £10, £20 and £50, you can definitely find the right combo for those who are more tricky to buy for.
We hope this helps you a little to find the right gift. Got more questions? Give us a call on 02072537057 and we will be happy to assist you.
Wishing you a great weekend, don’t exhaust yourselves shopping, remember that the greatest gift is always to spend time with those you love.
PS: Make sure to follow us on our social media pages for more helpful advice, inspiration and the occasional bargain offers. Here they are: Figaro London’s Official Facebook page, Figaro London Beauty page – focusing on all things beauty and skincare related, Twitter, Instagram, Google+. Looking forward to seeing you there too.