Wanted: Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to help us with our ever growing business needs.
We are an independent hair and beauty salon in the heart of the Old Street – Barbican – Angel triangle. Our team of ambitious creatives are all professionals who appreciate the free spirited atmosphere we have, the fact that they have room for creativity and that they can test their ideas in a safe and encouraging environment.
You would be responsible for:
- Looking after all our Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, GooglePlus and Pinterest.
- Developing and posting content based on weekly – fortnightly meetings.
- Optimising the existing channels.
- Monitoring social media activity and advert campaigns.
Reading this makes you say, ‘Holy cow, that’s me!’:
- You are a fashion enthusiast.
- You want to know all about the latest beauty and health related trends.
- You are someone who loves binge-reading women’s and men’s magazines.
- You know about London, you are interested in events in and around Islington and the whole city.
- You have perfect written English skills – that’s an absolute must.
- A little experience in social media management, OR:
- No experience just yet but a strong desire to learn and be your best to make the world a better place.
- A creative, positive spirit along with a passion for personal development.
Students, ambitious freelancers, bloggers and wanna-be-bloggers are welcome to apply.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Our aim is to find people that will help us grow and in return, we’d love to beat the drum for you and your precious work that you do for us.
- Your work will be credited on our website.
- It’s a bunch of really passionate people over here with quite a bit of business experience on our hands, and are happy to help you with tips and advice on building your own business should you wish to go the freelance way.
- We’ll give you constant support and you’ll see behind the scenes of a fast growing start-up.
- Oh, and we can surely agree on some well-deserved pampering on the house … ?
Please send your application with a CV and / or references to email@example.com
Hurry up, we really want to hear from you.
P.S. Check us out on social media too and while you are there, give us a shout to say you’re interested: