Wanted: Window Dresser / Salon Decorator Intern
We are looking for a friendly, highly creative and easy-going Window Dresser / Salon Decorator Intern to join our team of ambitious people and make the salon look exciting, up-to-date, trendy, you name it …
You aspire to be the best at what you do, so you’ll be right at home here.
Your main role will be to help us make our existing and future clientele happy, feeling extra special when they visit us.
You would be responsible for:
- Seasonal decoration of the Figaro London salon in line with the brand ideas.
- Staging products.
- Advising us on maximising retail space.
- Budgeting and planning ahead.
Reading this makes you say, “Holy cow – that’s ME!”:
- You enter a new place, look around and spot all the things that are not right
- You’re frustrated by dumb interiors and have an urge to fix things that don’t look great
- You LOVE getting to know new people and discover what they like and dislike
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and can work on your own
- You love personal development
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues and the wellbeing of the clients
- You’re focused on finding, developing and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a multi-culti environment
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You’re hyper focused on the getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up
- You’re studying in the field of creative design
- You have a day or two per month to experiment a little and showcase your talent to hundreds of customers and thousands of Social Media followers a mont
In an ideal world, you have:
- Experience in window dressing and visual merchandising, OR:
- No experience just yet but a strong desire to learn and be your best to make the world a better place
- A flair for staying true to a brand’s voice when it comes to visual appearance
- Strong comprehension of visual arts
- Skills to communicate your idea to those less creative folks in a way they understand you 🙂
- A creative, positive spirit along with a passion for personal development
“Individual commitment to a group effort – That is what makes
a team work, a company work,
a society work, a civilisation work.”
The Nitty Gritty:
Our aim is to find people that will help us grow and in return, we’d love to beat the drum for you and your precious work that you do for us.
Your work will be credited and showcased on our Social Media channels.
We’ll give you constant support and you’ll see behind the scenes of a fast growing start-up.
It’s a bunch of really passionate people over here with quite a bit of business experience on our hands, and are happy to help you with tips and advice on building your own business should you wish to go the freelance way.
Oh, and we can surely agree on a nice hairstyle on the house occasionally … 🙂
Here is how to apply:
- Send your application with a CV and creative portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete this Action Challenge:
In the email, write a line or two about what you think about our current visual appearance and what you would do differently. Please – be honest 🙂 !
(Images across our social channels and website …)
Hurry up, we really, really want to hear from you!