WANTED: Super-Professional Manicurist
We are looking for an experienced and super-professional, creative manicurist to join our team of ambitious people – as soon as possible.
We need now at least 2, ideally 3 manicurists to be able to serve our customers from morning latte till lights out.
We are an independent salon in the heart of the Old Street – Barbican – Angel triangle. Our team of ambitious creatives are all professionals who appreciate the free spirited atmosphere we have, the fact that they have room for creativity and that they can test their ideas in a safe and encouraging environment.
Reading this makes you say ‘Holy cow, that’s me!’:
* You love fashion and follow the latest trends of the nail industry
* Manicure and being creative is your passion which you take seriously
* You have salon experience in the UK or Europe with references
* You continuously develop yourself professionally
* You’re an honest, positive and joyous person to whom serving customers and making them happy is second nature
* You can communicate your ideas and suggestions to your customers clearly and professionally when they need help and advice
* You’re clean, tidy and you know and practise all the required hygiene measures to ensure health & safety of your customers
In an ideal world, you have:
* A bit of business mindset and plan for the long run
* Existing clientele that you’d love to serve in a professional environment
* Competed at a national or international nail competition (with great achievement), or:
* Desire to compete and take part in fashion projects
The Nitty Gritty:
* We’re open to this being a rental and/or profit-share agreement
* If you can cover a few days a week only, we’d still love to hear from you
* The nail station is available right now
* If you’re just starting out as a nail technician, this is probably not the position for you – our clientele is demanding and they expect to be served very professionally.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV as well as a few pictures of your work you’re really proud of by email to email@example.com.
Hurry up, we really want to hear from you.